12 December 2012

12-12-12

it's 12-12-12.. and yes, i'm sort of back.. i just thought of posting this on this special once in a lifetime date.. although, i will be coming back officially on 2013.. i really don't like explaining myself so i won't be explaining why i was gone for such a very long time.. though maybe i might but not at this moment.. just a teaser.. i have some new hello kitty stuffs to show and feature.. and most importantly.. i've sort of come to understand myself.. this emptiness i have.. and i will try my best to explain even if i hate explaining.. .. i will relaunch my blog on 2013.. (if doomsday will allow.. ) ^_^!

2 comments:

  1. i've been very busy and lazy.. sorry.. it has been more than a year since my last post.. i will try to find time..
    -hk

    ReplyDelete